The latest technological breakthrough in the removal of benign skin growths
Publication date: 16.02.2021
The blue laser is one of the latest technological advances for the removal of benign skin growths and the treatment of processes affecting the skin.
Blue laser (Milesman Blauman) is used on small skin formations, both vascular and pigmented, for example: warts, nevi, hyperplasia, keratoses, telangiectasia, angiomas, etc.
Get acquainted with the interview of dermatologist Soso Kobakhidze, consultant of Jordania-Chikovani clinic:
How about a blue laser?
The blue laser is a technological achievement of the latest generation for the removal of benign skin formations, its penetration into the depth of the skin is very small, which in turn determines the protection of the surrounding tissues.
2. When is it used?
Used on small skin formations, such as
vascular as well as pigmented, for example: warts, nevi, hyperplasia, keratoses, telangiectasia, angiomas, etc.
3. Is it possible to completely eliminate the problem in one session? – Yes, one session is enough to eliminate most problems.
4. How is the procedure carried out? – The procedure requires preparation, cleaning of the skin, adherence to aseptic and antiseptic procedures. The procedure does not require anesthesia. The action takes place in seconds.
5. Is there an unpleasant feeling after the procedure? – The procedure is completely painless. A mild tingling sensation may be observed in hypersensitive patients.
6. How long does the procedure last? – The procedure takes seconds, while patient preparation before the procedure takes about 10-15 minutes
8. How to take care of myself after the procedure? – By observing elementary hygiene. It does not require special care.
10. What is the difference between other lasers and other methods? – Most other procedures require anesthesia. Electric knife and co2 laser require anesthesia. This laser can be used on very small elements (from 0.5 to 3 mm). The result is in that minute. It’s fast. Not characterized by bleeding, for example, as surgical interventions.
Recommendations after the procedure:
Tanning is not recommended for 4 weeks after the procedure.
During the first two days, it is not recommended to use the sauna and to do peeling
Contraindication – pregnancy, skin cancer, tendency to keloids.
To register, contact us: 2 24 32 32, 599 12 32 32
Miss: i. Abashidze 65